Monday, October 23, 2006

Diabetes logbook

I am kind of a techie geek in my free time, and have been thinking about developing a diabetes logbook that I can use online. I am interested to know what tools, if any, you use to track your blood glucose, meals, and so on, and what exactly you track.

In the meantime, I have developed early drafts of two different versions. If there's enough interest, I can develop something that others can use as well (for free, of course). Take a look at them here (a new window will open in each case).
Update: I took these offline on Dec 1 and am working on some revisions

Note: I have just added a poll regarding Lantus usage.
Go ahead and take it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd log book. I use an online logbook at diabetease.com which works quite well. Yours looks nicer. The export feature would be handy. The ability to graph the BG values would be useful (though the export could overcoem that.) More Event choices (ie before and after each meal, fasting, etc) would be a requirement for me. I hope you are able to continue development.

8:57 PM  
OpenID Khürt said...

Take a look at SugarStats.com. It was designed and built by another diabetic, Marston Alfred.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Technorati Favorites! Subscribe in Rojo
Feed Button Help