Friday, December 01, 2006

The honeymoon is over

Yes, it's true. The Diabetic Diner's honeymoon is over. I am now taking Novolog before each meal. My numbers were getting higher over the last month despite a pretty restricted diet (10g carbs at breakfast, 20g at lunch, and 20-30g at dinner). The Prandin (4mg per meal) probably wasn't doing much anymore. This was a matter of time as a Type 1. My diet has become slightly more relaxed now and my numbers are much better after each meal. So far, I am using the Novolog Flexpen and finding it fairly simple.

1 Comments:

OpenID Khürt said...

Sorry to hear about the honey moon. I'm still on mine taking less then 6 units of Novolog per meal ( 60g carb ) and 40 units of Levemir.

I am certainly not looking forward to uncertainty.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google Reader or Homepage Subscribe Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Technorati Favorites! Subscribe in Rojo
Feed Button Help